JellyCat is creating original and innovative soft toys in London since 1999, continues to combine luxurious fabrics with designs that are sometimes quirky, sometime cute but always with a little something different that makes them stand out from the crowd! The name Jellycat was dreamt up by a child who loved jellies and cats and giggled at the thought of the two together.
Why has Fuddlewuddle Lion got such gorgeous fudge fur? Is it a disguise for going to the beach? We think he tumbled into a tub of toffee, but that doesn’t explain his lovely amber mane!
This squidgy-soft lion is silky and sweet, and though he’s meant to be fierce, he’s really a vegetarian!
His favourite treats are jelly gazelles.
Safety & Care Instructions :
- Tested to and passes the European Safety Standard for toys :
EN71 parts 1, 2 & 3 for all ages.
- Not recommended for children under 12 months due to fibre shedding.
- Made from 100% polyester.
- Hand wash only; do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Not recommended to clean in a washing machine.
- Check all labels upon arrival of purchase.